Thursday, April 30, 2009

An Older Rommance....

One of the things I miss the most is soccer! Specially when it comes to my club team... the glorious "auri-verde" (white and green) PALMEIRAS! Well, even knowning I can't really watch all the games... I still do my best to follow the team.

Yesterday, we needed a simple victory in Chile against Colo Colo to qualify towards the round of 16 on the Continental championship, aka Libertadores de America. And guess what? Yep, we did just that! A suffered victory 1x0 against them on their own field!!! Proofing once again how good it is to be a PALMEIRENSE :)

Im very proud of the team and that is the reason for this posting! Bellow is the link for the GOAL scored in the 87 min of the 2nd half that clinched my team in the next round!!! What a goal!!! You GO VERDAO (BIG GREEN-as my team is called back in Brazil)!!!!

PS: The comentary is being made by the biggest Palmeiras fan and commentator of all times! Ladies and gents I give you José Silvério!!! Also... check out the crowd in the stadium... Q-U-I-E-T... Sorry Colo Colo... maybe next time... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgSdVuQKpRU&feature=related

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful goalaso my friend! Right in the corner...goalie had no chance...