Monday, September 28, 2009

VICTORY at LEAST!!!!! and Pain!!!!!

After a few rounds and many many arguments and discussions (do we play 4-4-2.. or 5-3-2? / who should play? where do they play? Who is the keeper? / etc) "Kedar Football Club" (our soccer club) conquered a VICTORY again!!!! We won in the first round and since them.... there has been many many heartbreaking games! Our overall record now is 2 victories 2 ties and 3 losses! Do you want to know what was the best of all? I'll tell ya... We beat a team that was playing with Argentina's jersey and shorts! At the end of the day: 3 x 1 for us!!!! Jogo Bonito baby!!! hehehe It was pure GLORY and JOY!

Not all is bueno... as I got hurt and I don't think I will be playing for the next 2 weeks! Sprained anckle was the diagnostics! 2 weeks down! So no gym and no soccer! BOOOOOOO! Whatever!!! I am doing my best to be back there by next week! The victory got us all PUMPED UP!!!

VIVA KEDAR!!!! To the TOP and BEYOND!!!! hehehehe

No comments: