Saturday, October 24, 2009

350.org / TAKE ACTION!


The Copenhagen convention approaches and we are trying to make more and more noise about the importance of the UN Climate Change discussions that will take place over there; this coming December!

Today, OCT 24th has been schedulle as the international day for ACTION regarding our concerns on global warming! I soooo wish I was not working today but that does not mean I can not help! Just talking to you about it, is already some help! Here are some of the little things that I do and that are easy to do and that anybody can do: I recycle, I "tweet" and blog about it, I talk to my family and friends and even total strangers about the importance of participating, I have changed all my house lamps for energy efficient ones, I support natural products and natural labels and etc.... but rememeber... its ALL about the little things that when placed togheter always have a HUGE impact!

I've seem news today from all different media sources and it is tear breaking to see so many of us fighting for such a noble cause! It still amazes me on how much good we can do when we put our hearts and minds to it!!! I strongly believe that WE ARE THE SOLUTION for the climate crisis and Im optimistic that the governments of the world will come to a concensus this coming December! As long we all keep on remembering them that we care and that we are watching!

If you are looking for actions around your area... (you can still help) just google 350ppm or try logging into their website at http://www.350.org/! There are many events still happening and remember... climate change is not an "One Day" thing BUT an everyday obligation to ensure our own survival!!! So.... do the right thing and be sure that Mother Earth thanks you and so do all of us "world citizens" out there that are now, just like YOU who is reading this entry ..... TAKING ACTION! :)

No comments: