Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sleepless Week!


So..... Im not sure if Im just impressed with these earhquake news and my subconcience is reacting to it or if I am watching too much Discovery Channel or if something is trying to alert me! This past week for 2 times I had the same dream and I woke up in the night and could not sleep for a while!

I've been dreaming that an earthquake will hit us and my truck will get smash in the garage and my house will collapse! A total caos situation! Im able to survive it all but in the dream Im standing on a moutain of debri and without anything else other than the clothes Im wearing! Is this freaky stuff or what?

I had the same dream again last night and its just freaking me out! In my work we have a division that works with American Samoa and as a lot of you may know, a major earthquake stroke those islands and many people died! We followed the drama first hand and we are still sending help (supplyes, machinery, water, food) to the poor people of those islands!

I think those stories really got to me! The pictures I saw, the despair in the face of the people, all the destruction! It was really sad!

Everything is normal here in LA and other than the problems with these dreams Im doing just fine! I hope I don't have anymore of these sleepless nights ahead of me! One thing Im doing, at least for the next week! I've decided to park my car at the street! Better safe than sorry! All Im saying....

No comments: